Sunday, December 15, 2013

What this is all about


What will I be talking about on my blog? I cannot say I am the most interesting man in the world, but surely I am interesting enough:
  • I come from a place that is full of exotic idiosyncrasies and live in the best place on Earth (Brooklyn);
  • I have an awesome, interesting, and diverse group of friends;
  • I speak four languages, have traveled to and lived in many places, and have a badass family history of immigrant go-getters who will never take “no” for an answer or take shit from anyone or anything;
  • I went to one of the best law schools in the U.S., had a fast, wild and comfortable yuppie life in NY, and left everything behind to start a tech company (and boy it is tough);
  • I married a smart, beautiful, and interesting woman (and my ex-roommate moved to Japan not to bear the sight of his former NY war comrade together with his little sister);
  • I am constantly learning new things (SEO, analytics, html/CSS, and online marketing are some of my latest);
  • I have as many hobbies and interests as you can count: opera, theater, film, modern and contemporary art, design, and architecture, ballet, literature (fiction only, and always in the original language), coffee (I can put any barista to shame, except perhaps around Naples, where my family originally stems from), chocolate (dark, every night), running, yoga (started this year), swimming (badly), lifting weights (Arnold is one of my all-time idols), cigars, whiskey, brandy, wine, cocktail-mixing (yes, I drink a lot), cooking (drop me a line if you want to come try it, seriously), technology, and clothes (I always get complements and stares from men and women alike).
By now, you probably got the idea of what this is about. And one more thing, I am not particularly humble.

No comments:

Post a Comment